Do you ever wonder where the days have gone? In today’s hectic world, it’s easy to get lost in the hustle and bustle of everyday life. That’s why it’s so important to take a few minutes each day to reconnect with the things you truly care about. But, how can you remember to do this? Consider making time in your schedule for the Month-Long Memories Challenge! This fun event will challenge you to dedicate a little extra time for yourself and the ones you love and fuel your conversations when you have your Talk of a Lifetime.
Just how does it work? Every day, you’ll find a new prompt to inspire a trip down memory lane. By the end of the month, you’ll have revisited tons of memories that you may have forgotten! Though you can treat each prompt as an exercise in self-reflection, you might have more fun while comparing answers with friends and family. Why not have The Talk of a Lifetime and find out a little more about each other? You can strengthen your bond with your loved ones, while ensuring that they will be remembered fondly for generations.
Questions of the Day
Below, you’ll find a full set of questions to guide you through the Month-Long Memories Challenge. Remember: Each prompt is just a starting point! Feel free to dig a little deeper into each question, or make up your own prompts to personalize the challenge. Have fun!
1. What is the earliest memory that you can recall?
2. What was your favorite food as a child? Has it changed over the years?
3. What are some of your earliest memories from elementary school?
4. Describe your favorite memory with your family.
5. What do you remember from your first day of elementary school?
6. What was your favorite birthday? What happened that made this day special?
7. What is your favorite memory of summer?
8. What do you know about your family’s history? Have you ever tried genealogy?
9. What was your dream job when you were a child? What about now?
10. What was your favorite outfit as a teenager?
11. What is your proudest achievement from school?
12. What was your favorite song in high school? Do you still know the words?
13. Did you attend prom? Why or why not?
14. Who was your biggest influence as a teenager?
15. What do you remember from your last day of high school?
16. How did you feel when learning how to drive? Did you pass your test on the first try?
17. Describe your very first car.
18. Did you ever keep a journal? Do you know where it is?
19. What were the biggest trends when you were in high school?
20. Who was your favorite teacher? What made them stand out?
21. What causes are important to you now? Has this changed?
22. Find your favorite picture of your family and describe each member in one word.
23. What is the best concert that you’ve ever attended?
24. What is your fondest memory of the wintertime?
25. What was your favorite movie when you were younger, and what is your favorite movie now?
26. Describe the earliest memory of your grandparents.
27. If you could go back to any restaurant that you’ve ever visited, where would you go and what would you order?
28. How did you meet your best friend?
29. Have you lived through any historical events?
30. What is your favorite memory of this year?
31. What memories do you hope to make in the future?